Outsourced print handling
With our Consolidation Service you can:
- reduce costs
- improve reportnig and controls;
- minimise menial administrative associated with subscriptions; and
- Increase productivity and focus on higher value activities.
Each issue is checked-in at our facility and any missing issues are automatically claimed. The journal issues are then packaged together and each consignment includes a despatch note (either printed or electronic) summarising all issues, along with a status report on any claims. Issues are often obtained and replaced before you are even aware of a problem.
Issues can be end-processed and made shelf-ready to your specification. Journals are then sent to you with agreed frequency. Packing list and accessioning information is available in a variety of formats to suit.
You can also view your account through Prenax Online, giving complete access to your records, including any claims and publisher reports.
In the Australasian region we partner with CAVAL to provide our Consolidation services, www.caval.edu.au.
In summary, consolidation gives you:
- Check-in and automated claiming facilities for late or damaged issues
- Highly cost-effective courier deliveries to suit your requirements
- Online access to all records